WEEKLY REFLECTION 4TH WEEK (25/07/2022-29/07/2022)


 

25/07/2022

MONDAY

Reached the school at 9:15 am. Participated in the assembly. Students performed well in the assembly. They sang the prayer beautifully. Read the newspaper energetically. An informative quiz was conducted by the students. Headmistress message was also good. Assembly was dispersed and students went to their respective classes. I taught them well and cleared their doubts. Lunch was served to them. After the last bell at 3:45 pm went to my home.


26/07/2022

TUESDAY

Reached the school at 9:30 am and signed the attendance register. Went to my class and took the attendance. Had an informal talk with them. They asked several doubts related to the topic. I gave them follow up activity and checked their previous days homework. Lunch was served to them. After the last bell at 3:45pm and went to my home.


27/07/2022

WEDNESDAY

Reached the school at 9:30am and signed the attendance register. Talked with the headmistress and my concerned teacher. There were extra duties for teacher trainees. Lunch was served to the students. I went the class and took the attendance register. Taught the chapter well and checked their homework. After the last bell at 3:45pm went to my home.


29/07/2022

FRIDAY

Reached the school premises at 9:15 am and went to the office room. There was a special assembly. It was a beautiful day after the holiday. Went to the class and had an informal talk with the students. Taught the portion well. Served lunch to the students and I ate my lunch. After the last bell 3:45pm I went to my home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCQ (1st sem)EDU:04.2-THEORETICAL BASE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION

MCQ (1st sem) EDU:05.2-PEDAGOGIC CONTENT KNOWLEDGE ANALYSIS : ENGLISH

MCQ(3rd sem)EDU:13.2-EMERGING TRENDS AND PRACTICES IN ENGLISH EDUCATION