WEEKLY REFLECTION 2nd WEEK (17/01/2022-21/01/2022)


 17/01/2022

MONDAY

Reached the school at 9:30am. This was the first day of the week. I took an ICT class. Students enjoyed the class very much. They were interested to see things than hearing things. So, I added more interesting features to my slide. I took advice from the option teacher and prepared for the class. The classroom experience made me more confident, and it will help me to improve my teaching method. After the last bell at 12:45pm went to my home.


18/01/2022

TUESDAY

I reached the school at 9:30am and signed the attendance register. I went to the classroom at 10:30am and had an informal talk with the students. With the proper advice from the option teacher, I prepared for the class. It helped me to add more information to my slide. Students keenly attended my class. They actively participated and gave responses to my questions. After that I conducted the diagnostic test. After the last bell at 12:45pm went to my home. 


19/01/2022

WEDNESDAY

I reached the school at 9:30am and signed the attendance register. This was the first class of models of teaching. Concept attainment model is introduced to the students. Main objective was to identify and categorize the abstract noun, examine and uses correct abstract nouns in their speech, writing and thinks inductively. I distributed the diagnostic answer sheets to the students and took a remedial teaching class. After the last bell at 12:45pm went to my home. 


20/01/2022

THURSDAY

I reached the school at 9:30am and signed the attendance register. This was the second class of models of teaching. Today I taught the advance organizer model of teaching. Through this model correct use of auxiliaries were taught to the students. Chart and power point presentation were used to teach the students. Also, they asked the doubts regarding the topic. Students got the clear idea. After the last bell at 12:45pm went to my home. 


21/01/2022

FRIDAY

Schools were closed due to the pandemic situation. This was the first day of online class. English teacher added me to their WhatsApp group. Online class was conducted through google meet. Class was scheduled on 8:00 pm. Google meet link was shared in the group. I asked the students to join before 10 minutes. Every day I greeted the students with smile at first when they were joining, then I created good rapport with them through the informal interaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCQ (1st sem)EDU:04.2-THEORETICAL BASE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION

MCQ (1st sem) EDU:05.2-PEDAGOGIC CONTENT KNOWLEDGE ANALYSIS : ENGLISH

MCQ(3rd sem)EDU:13.2-EMERGING TRENDS AND PRACTICES IN ENGLISH EDUCATION