WEEKLY REFLECTION 1st WEEK (04/07/2022-08/07/2022)




04/07/2022

MONDAY

First day of second phase teaching practice of our 2020-2022 academic year. We the group of four people were allotted to Govt. KVHSS, Ayira. We reached the school on time and participated in the assembly. After that we went to the office room and gave the permission letter to the headmistress. Then we went to saw our concerned teachers. They gave necessary instructions. We were introduced to the staffroom. Then we waited for our turn. In this phase I was allotted to teach the 9th standard students. I had the second hour. After the last bell at 3:45pm I went to my home.


05/07/2022

TUESDAY

I reached the school at 9:30am. Went to the staffroom and signed the attendance register. Today I had fifth hour. Students cooperated with me. They were enthusiastic for studying English. They asked their doubts, and I clarified them. Lunch was served to the students. They enjoyed their lunch. After the last bell at 3:45pm I went to my home.


06/07/2022

WEDNESDAY

Reached the school at 9:30am. Went to the office room and signed the register. Went to see the concerned teacher and discussed my portions. Ayira school has a good atmosphere. There is a good relationship between the teachers and students. Today I had the fourth hour. I made a rapport with the students. They also asked certain questions to me. After the last bell at 3:45pm I went to my home.


07/07/2022

THURSDAY

Today was also an unforgettable day for me. Reached the school on time and had a talk with the headmistress and my concerned teacher. Taught the students well and cleared their doubts. After the last bell at 3:45pm I went to my home.


08/07/2022

FRIDAY

Reached the school at 9:30 am and signed the attendance register. Good planning was taken. It helped a lot to teach the students. Necessary details were collected from my concerned teacher. It became easier to take the class. After the last bell at 3:45pm I went to my home.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCQ (1st sem)EDU:04.2-THEORETICAL BASE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION

MCQ (1st sem) EDU:05.2-PEDAGOGIC CONTENT KNOWLEDGE ANALYSIS : ENGLISH

MCQ(3rd sem)EDU:13.2-EMERGING TRENDS AND PRACTICES IN ENGLISH EDUCATION