WEEKLY REFLECTION 7th WEEK (15/08/2022-19/08/2022)




 15/08/2022

MONDAY

No regular classes. Reached the school at 8:00 am. Headmistress hoisted the flag; sweets were distributed to the students. It was a wonderful experience.


16/08/2022

TUESDAY

Reached the school at 9:30 am and signed the attendance register. Had an informal talk with my students and taught them well. Lunch was served to them. After that I ate lunch. During the free time I wrote Lesson plans. Last bell was at 3:45pm.


17/08/2022

WEDNESDAY

Special assembly was conducted to honor the farmers. Today is Chingam 1 also known as Farmer's Day. After the assembly regular classes started. Talked about importance of farming and farmers in the classroom. Then taught the portion that I had planned. After the last bell at 3:45pm went to home.

19/08/2022

FRIDAY

Reached the school at 9:30am and signed the attendance register. This is the last day of my teaching practice. Taught the last portion to my students and took an extra hour to conduct the achievement test. After that collected the feedbacks from my students about their opinion regarding my teaching.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCQ (1st sem)EDU:04.2-THEORETICAL BASE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION

MCQ (1st sem) EDU:05.2-PEDAGOGIC CONTENT KNOWLEDGE ANALYSIS : ENGLISH

MCQ(3rd sem)EDU:13.2-EMERGING TRENDS AND PRACTICES IN ENGLISH EDUCATION